The purpose of this agreement is to provide the terms and conditions on the subscription conditions of the Internet service provided by Metaplanet Wallet (hereinafter referred to as “the site”) and the user’s rights, duties, responsibilities, and other necessary matters.
1. The term “user” refers to a member or a non-member who accesses the site and receives the service provided by the site under these terms and conditions.
2. The term “member” refers to a user who has been assigned an ID and password by providing personal information to the website.
3. The term “non-member” refers to a user who uses the service provided by Metaplanet Wallet” without registering as a member.
4. The term “member ID” refers to the combination of letters and numbers selected by a member for identification and service use.
5. The term “password” refers to the combination of letters, numbers, and special characters selected by a member for the protection of their personal information and private content.
6. “Private key” is a combination of randomly extracted numbers and letters that can access the Metaplanet mainnet wallet and acts like a password for the mainnet wallet.
7. “Restore Words” refers to 24 words that can be recovered when the mainnet wallet is inaccessible.
1. The site shall post the content of these terms and conditions on the initial subscription screen of the site so that members are aware. However, the content of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
2. When revising these terms and conditions, the site shall specify the date of application and the reason for revision and notify along with the current terms and conditions 7 days before the date of application to the day before the date of application on the initial or connection screen of the site. However, if the details of the terms and conditions are changed in an unfavorable manner to the member, the notice shall be made with a grace period of at least 30 days.
In such a case, the site shall clearly indicate the comparison of content before the revision with the content after the revision so that the member can easily understand.
3. When the site announces the revised terms and conditions according to the previous clause, despite a clear notice that “If the member does not express their intention to refuse the revision before the revised date is applied, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions,” if the member does not express their intention to refuse, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the use contract for using the website may be terminated.
1. These terms and conditions apply along with information related to the service by the site.
2. The matters that are not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant statutes.
The use contract is established when the customer selects ‘I agree’ to the terms and conditions set by the site, fills out the membership form set by the site and registers for the use of service, and the site approves the membership.
A customer who intends to use the service shall register their personal information in the membership form set by the site.
The site strives to protect the member’s personal information, including member registration information, as prescribed by the relevant statutes. For the protection and use of member’s personal information, the relevant statutes and personal information protection policy of the site are applied. However, the personal information protection policy of the site is not applied to any linked sites.
1. The site approves the use of service as prescribed by the terms and conditions of the customer who has applied for use under Article 6.
2. The site may not approve or cancel membership registration without prior notice under the following matters:
- When the user falsely state details when applying for membership registration
- When the user registers in violation of all other matters prescribed
- When the user engages in acts such as interfering with other people’s use of the site or stealing of personal information
- When the user’s actions when using the site are prohibited by the statutes and these terms and conditions
1. The site grants the user a member ID of their choice according to the terms and conditions.
2. In principle, the member ID cannot be changed. If the user wants to change the member ID due to unavoidable reasons, the user must cancel the ID and re-register.
3. If the personal information entered during membership registration has changed, the member can directly modify the information online. The member shall be responsible for any problems caused by the information that has not been changed.
1. The site shall allow users to use the service unless there are special circumstances on the date when the service started.
2. The site shall establish a security system to protect personal information and announce and comply with the personal information protection policy.
3. The site shall take appropriate measures when the opinions raised by the members are deemed reasonable.
4. The site shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or any other disadvantages caused by force majeure events or reasons attributable to the user, including war or threat of war, natural disasters, national emergencies, and technical defects that cannot be resolved with current technology.
1. The user shall enter all matters under their real name based on facts when registering for a membership or changing their membership information. If the user registers using false or another person’s information, they cannot claim all rights.
2. The member shall be responsible for all consequences caused by negligent management and fraudulent usage of the ID and password granted to the member, except when the site is responsible under the relevant statutes and privacy policies.
3. The member shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the site or any third party.
4. The user shall not impersonate the site’s operator, employee, or any other related personnel.
5. The user shall not produce, distribute, or use viruses or malicious codes, or advertise without the approval of the site.
6. The user shall not post, transmit, or distribute postings, messages, emails, etc. that damages the site or a third party’s reputation, interferes with the duties, are obscene or violent, or any other behavior that goes against public order and standards of decency.
7. Users are obligated to protect their private key and 24 restore words. The user is responsible for the loss of the private key and 24 restore words, and the site does not take any responsibility for this.
1. The service will be started when the member’s registration is approved. However, some services may start on a specified date.
2. If the service cannot be started due to business or technical difficulties, it shall be disclosed on the site or notified to the member.
3. The service shall be used 24 hours a day throughout the year and the service response and processing time shall be 11:00~16:00 (excluding legal holidays and weekends). However, the service may be temporarily suspended due to business or technical reasons of the site. In this case, the site shall notify the user in advance or afterwards.
4. Even after joining as a member, some services may only be available to certain members at the request of the service provider.
5. The member can divide the service into a certain range and set availability time for each range. In this case, the content is disclosed in advance.
1. The site has the copyright to all content posted on the website by the site. However, if there is a separate original author of the post, the source shall be specified, and the original author has the copyright to the post.
2. The member has the copyright to the work posted by the member. However, the member grants the site the right to use the work for free on the site.
3. A third party cannot use or quote any work owned by the site on another website without permission.
1. The site may change or discontinue all or a part of the service provided for technical and operational needs. The site shall notify on the website 30 days in advance if the service is discontinued, however, the site may notify afterwards if there is an unavoidable situation that prevents advance notification.
2. In the case of Clause 1, the site shall not be responsible for any damages caused to the user due to any related use of the service provided by the site. However, this excludes damages caused deliberately by the site.
1. The site shall restrict the member from using the service when the member violates these terms and conditions and related statutes, or in any of the following cases:
- If the member did not use the service for over two years
- If the member disrupts normal service operation
2. A member who uses the service per the above restrictions on use shall be temporarily suspended or the use contract shall be terminated after prior notice. However, this will not apply if prior notice is not possible due to unavoidable reasons.
The site shall not be responsible for any damages to the member related to the service provided free of charge, except for any damage caused deliberately by the site or its negligence.
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, it will be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
The user who provides technical information to the site shall take necessary measures to legally protect their rights to the technical information (patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, etc).
The site shall not guarantee the rights of the user or be responsible for any obligation for the acquisition or guarantee the acquisition, nor shall it be legally responsible for any dispute, loss, or damage caused by the user’s actions (including all acts of service use of the site).
The site shall be able to change the service content or adjust the results without the user’s consent if the service result is different from the set standard due to an unexpected problem, or if the service result needs to be modified due to operational or policy changes.
(Date of Enforcement) These terms and conditions shall apply from November 30, 2021 and the previous terms and conditions shall be replaced by these terms and conditions, and the user subscribed before the date of application of the revised terms and conditions shall also be subject to the revised terms and conditions.